According to Seth Godin, content marketing is the only marketing left. This course’s ambition is to help you figure out why he is totally right.
Upon completion of this unit, the student should be able to:
- apply the Why method on each brief that includes content creation.
- propose content that makes sense and justify it.
- understand and master various content distribution techniques, both online and offline.
- implement a storytelling strategy to structure this content in order to feed the conversion funnel.
- acquire reflexes in terms of disruptive media, innovative formats.
- to draw up a content strategy plan combining these different touchpoints and defend it in front of a client.
THE WHY IN CONTENT STRATEGY
TELLING A GOOD STORY
MAKING CONTENT STRATEGY
IN AN ORIGINAL WAY